Making a Big Difference in Your Community and Providing HOPE!
Do you have a neighbor, relative or friend who is on the waiting list for a lifesaving organ donation? If not, you are lucky, there are 10,000 people waiting right now in Texas for this Gift of Life! We are a local non-profit that travels across the State working to register new organ donors to change and save lives! This is our only fundraiser of the year and we need your help to continue this work!
Purchase a Tiny Fully Lit and Decorated Christmas Tree for your home, office, dorm room and apartment or for a Meals on Wheels client! Become a $200 Star Donor and you will help The Ultimate Gift of Life and provide a tree for someone who needs a bit more LIGHT this season! Meals on Wheels volunteers will deliver the trees the week before and after Thanksgiving.
Please reserve your tree early! Visit us at Grape Juice Nov 16th – 18th and select a tree for yourself, a loved one or a neighbor! Celebrate the Season by giving back!
Tiny Trees = A Big Difference! Keep Hope Alive for the people on the waiting list in Texas who need an organ transplant and their families!
Make a difference! Sponsor a tiny tree!
- Trees are 2-3 feet tall and will brighten the look of any office, reception area or showroom! Great tree for you to show your support for organ donors!
- Trees are custom made with lights and decorations! Simply box them after the holidays and they will be ready to use next year!
- Great for apartments, nursing homes, school dorms, dining rooms, etc.
- Trees will be available for pick-up at Grape Juice November 16-18. All Silver, Gold and Platinum Sponsors include tree(s) in their chosen theme or colors. All sponsors will be recognized in local media, on our website: www.theultimategiftoflife.com and Facebook!
Please complete the form below and submit, along with your payment to:
Everyone is a potential organ donor. Click here to become an organ donor.
TAKE ACTION TODAY AND REGISTER! ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED TO BE AN ORGAN DONOR:
- Designate organ donor on your drivers license next time you renew your license or when you are licensed the first time.
- Tell your family about your decision.
- Share organ donor info with others!